첫 수업전에 아주 아주 간단한 테스트를 통해 여러분의 일본어 레벨 체크를 한후,
개개인 레벨과 니즈에 맞춰 커리큘럼을 작성해서 보내드릴거에요.
보내드린 커리큘럼이 흡족하시면, 스케줄 맞춰서 첫 수업 고고!
초급 - 자기소개와 기본적인 생활 표현에 대해 알아볼거에요.
중~상급 - 프리토킹, 시험 준비, 인터뷰 준비, 수업 예습/복습, 문법 등
1. You will have a quick assessment to find out your Japanese level before starting your first lesson. It should be quick and easy :)
2. I will provide you with your own curriculum/program based on the assessment.
3. If you are satisfied with your curriculum/program, we will start the lesson!
It will be based on your needs, but in general:
- For the beginner: our first lesson will be "how to introduce yourself" and "basic expressions" in Japanese.
- For the intermediate: Japanese Grammar, Reading or Writing / Free Talk in Japanese / Homework / Job Interview Preparation... etc.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
안녕 여러분~ :D 일본어 튜터 마이에요!!
저는 일본에서 태어나고 자라서, 미국에서 대학교를 나왔어요. 현재는 일본기업에서 프로젝트 코디네이터/교육관련 리서쳐로 일하고있어요.
초급부터 중상급까지 풍부한 튜터링 경험을 바탕으로, 여러분의 니즈와 레벨에 맞춰서 수업을 진행할거에요.
재미있게 일본어 배워봐요~!!
Hello, my international friends! This is Mai.
I studied International Relations and Sociology at University of California, San Diego in America, and have a plenty of experiences in tutoring Japanese to non-native Japanese speakers.
Along with my years of tutoring experiences, I have learned the most effective and fun way to learn a language, and I would like to help you improve your Japanese skills.
I am the girl if you want to practice your Japanese for business or for fun, or if you are preparing for exams. If you're completely new to Japanese, oh welcome :)
수업 취소는 수업 시작 24시간전까지 꼭 연락주셔야합니다!
Cancellation policy: You MUST contact me within 24 hours before your class starts.
# Experienced Project Coordinator/Educational Researcher with a demonstrated history of working in the educational services and non-government industries. Skilled in Fundraising, Project and Operations Management, and Teamwork. Strong business development professional with a Bachelor’s Degree focused in International Studies & Sociology from University of California, San Diego.
Apr 2017 - Present (3 years 3 months +)
- Manage various projects and events annually from planning to completion.
- Conduct industry-specific research (mostly focused on Climate Change, SDGs, Ecosystem, Socioeconomics... etc. ) and prepare reports and other industry documents relevant to the company, organization or specific group, sometimes involving data analysis.
- Provide editorial supports and translations (English - Japanese- Korean).
- Employ social media strategies to promote companies' products and services.
- Serve as the primary liaison between my organization and the clients.
- Oversee staﬀing and resource allocation and organize outsourcing initiative.
Oct 2016 - Present (3 years 9 months +)
- Provided day-to-day administrative and technical support to senior executives, including coordinating meetings, appointments, events, and travel arrangements.
- Conducted research on topics and issues delegated by senior executives.
- Composed and proofread reports and presentations, providing accurate and concise communication.
- Served as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Vice President Internal Aﬀairs
Sep 2015 - Aug 2016 (1 year)
- Designed, planned and implemented a social event for children from a local charter school to foster a college-going culture and to provide college mentors
- Promoted awareness on critical issues in child welfare through social media and variety of campus events
- Continuously acquired knowledge of ongoing issues with respect to children, education, international conflict, and human rights to achieve a more equal society
- Assisted the President with the oversight of the organization including fundraising, social and educational event planning
- Collaborated with other executive oﬀicers to ensure all assigned tasks and responsibilities are completed
Jul 2013 - Jun 2014 (1 year)
- Facilitated eﬀective communication for international students with limited English proficiency
- Mediated miscommunication and solved conflicts between authorities and students
- Assisted students in understanding the policies and their academic responsibilities
- Managed front desk functions and process and other administrative tasks when needed
- Coordinated all aspects of the orientation program including preparation of orientation activities
University of California San Diego
Bachelor’s Degree, International/Global Studies & Sociology
2014 - 2017
Coursework in the political economy of global energy, culture and society in international perspective, and globalization and social development. Attained a leadership role as Vice President of Tritons for UNICEF, and actively participated in campus volunteering activities.
Santa Barbara City College
Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.), Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
2011 - 2014
Coursework in critical thinking and composition through literature, research skills, and linguistic anthropology. Obtained an honor society membership of Phi Theta Kappa, and worked as a peer assistance for International student Program at Santa Barbara City College.
|튜터분이 정한 장소||내가 정한 장소||화상 수업|